1. What data do we collect?
Biophonics Limited collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Biophonics with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete and submit our ‘Contact Us’ form on our website to send us an inquiry.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. How will we use your data?
Biophonics collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to your inquiries from our ‘Contact Us’ form.
- Detect and prevent spam usage of our website, using necessary anonymised cookies.
4. How do we store your data?
When you complete our ‘Contact Us’ form, your inquiry is automatically emailed to us. This email is securely stored on our company email servers and will not be shared with any entities outside of Biophonics Limited.
5. What are your data protection rights?
Biophonics would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Biophonics for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request Biophonics correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Biophonics to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Biophonics’s processing of you personal data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Biophonics transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at your email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Automatically guarding against bots and spam usage of our contact forms.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Google reCAPTCHA v3 – this is a necessary cookie we use on our website to distinguish between humans and automated bots. Google uses reCAPTCHA cookies to collect information on how you browse our website and predict if you are a human user. All information is collected anonymously. You can learn more about reCAPTCHA at reCAPTCHA (google.com).
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
7. Privacy policies of other websites
9. How to contact us